Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Day of Thanks

I really can’t spend another day writing this blog until I say, thank you. Thank you to all of the interesting teachers out there who have been writing blogs. I’m new to the scene and ecstatic that I made the discovery so close to Spring Break. I’ve been reading several cool blogs about the realities of teaching. I have learned more about the New York public school system in the last week than I thought possible. It is amazing how many of you I can relate to.

I had planned on writing more today, but I’m entranced by “But wait! There’s more…”. I've skipped around and am thoroughly enjoying March 2006. Once I learn a little more about how to create links, I’ll put them into the text. As it is, watch for a link to her blog at the side. Today I’m just absorbing. Hopefully I’ll be able to give back a little tomorrow.

Wow, it is really late. I must be on vacation!